Thursday, September 23, 2010

Life changing experience...

I have the must thoughtful husband in the WHOLE world. He got me tickets to see Jason Mraz..keep in mind...This isn't his type of music. He is a country boy but he totally sucked it up and went. It was the most amazing concert I have ever been to in my life. My favorite part was looking around and seeing everyone in the whole place smiling, dancing and letting their worries fly out the door. Ryan and I have had alot on our minds for the last few weeks and that concert was just what we both needed. It made me stop and think about my life. These last few weeks have made me realize that our lives are in God's hands and he has a plan for us. While standing looking around at the concert it was that moment I had finally figured it out....that worrying about what our lives are going to be like in the future is really not worth worrying about because God has already planned it all out. From now on I have decided to live each and every day to the fullest with god in the center of it all. Thank you Ryan for taking me to the concert and standing there dancing, smiling and letting your worries go out the door. It was an eye opening experience and I love you for being you!






Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment