Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Turkey Trot

On Wednesday Lindsay was looking on the computer and came across "The Turkey Trot."
Well let me just say...She and Ryan looked at each other and said...."Let's Do it!" Keep in mind Ryan had just gotten his gallbladder out and hadn't exercised in over 2 months....But he was MOTIVATED! So..they got me motived and I said I would do it along with Debbie. I was actually getting a little excited...The first 5K, I or any of us had ever attempted...well except for Lindsay....and a FREE T-shirt....NOW I WAS MOTIVATED! So...we all decided to get a good night sleep...Well Landri's plan was a little different for me so I was up most of the night and didn't get to participate in the Turkey Trot. Needless to say...Gene was Brooke for the day and took my spot. Ryan, Lindsay and Debbie ran the entire 5K and got really AWESOME medals that Ryan wore the rest of the trip!



S

Ryan and I are already planning for next year's Turkey Trot. I think it is a new Thanksgiving tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment